Go Texas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like something one of those sore losers from stoolwater would say.
Sore loser? Really?
I recall the last time the Cowboys beat OU in Stillwater, the OU fans started leaving at 1/2 time and they were cussing at us Cowboys...not one single "good game guys". Thats when I realized the Sooner following was a pretty low class bunch over all. THAT'S what sore losers do.
I just call em like I see em.
I pull for the sooner, why wouldn't I? I live in OK and pull for all OK teams. But I pull for OSU at Bedlam, I went to school and graduated from OSU so I sort of have to do it that way.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The picture was meant as a joke. If you'd take the time to look at it you'd see it's a photoshop alteration and if you, whoever you might be, don't know who those guys are I'm not going to bother to go through a current events lesson to bring you up to speed.

Mods, if this turns into a pissing match between people just lock the thread please...I forgot you can't fix stupid.

FWIW, I got it and had a laugh. Passed it on. :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sore loser? Really?
I recall the last time the Cowboys beat OU in Stillwater, the OU fans started leaving at 1/2 time and they were cussing at us Cowboys...not one single "good game guys". Thats when I realized the Sooner following was a pretty low class bunch over all. THAT'S what sore losers do.
I just call em like I see em.
I pull for the sooner, why wouldn't I? I live in OK and pull for all OK teams. But I pull for OSU at Bedlam, I went to school and graduated from OSU so I sort of have to do it that way.

Should have heard how obnoxious the OSU fans were at the late TU game recently. Of course it started late and they were mostly drunk but still.....

Being an arse has nothing to do with a school...... unless you're LSU. :D

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahahhaaa, funny picture.

Being a born and bred Californian living in Oklahoma and Iowa part time- this 'prick' roots for all of them when out west. Except during wrestling season, my favorite collegiate sport, then its OSU all the way. I got a good deal on a red Chevy truck owned by an OU fan and I just left all the OU decor on the truck cause Im a dont give a ratsfck kind of guy and Im big enough to back it up. My best buddy here is an OSU grad and bigtime Pokes fan so I have to hear all about em all the time even though I do agree that the Pokes are looking more awesome every year- guess T Boones money is helping. TU finally got a win after playing 3 badass teams. And then OU is OU. They should fck Texas up but you never know with OU. Texas has a young inexperienced but talented offense and a good defense. OU dropping a notch after beating up on a tomato can like Ball State was classic, but I dont think Stoops cares about polls anyways, he has to know its less pressure on them not being No #1 and having to sustain it. LSU vs Alabama are going to eliminate one of each other anyways in the Top 3 and then OU will be back to #2, that is if they kick Texas's ass. Like they should.

Latest posts

Top Bottom