Good Luck Opening DAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Public. I actually dropped two arrows (pulled out of the quiver), but went back and found the 2nd one, then zipped them up in my bow case from then on.

Can anyone recommend a quiver that has TWO cross-pieces to hold each shaft? I ain't gonna lose another one, or die trying (not to).

Saw about 15 does and fawns.

A-hole! :D

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a quickie quiver with double retention posts. It holds 3arrows. I like it

Public. I actually dropped two arrows (pulled out of the quiver), but went back and found the 2nd one, then zipped them up in my bow case from then on.

Can anyone recommend a quiver that has TWO cross-pieces to hold each shaft? I ain't gonna lose another one, or die trying (not to).

A-hole! :D

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai933.photobucket.com_albums_ad177_davs2601_990f8417.jpg

It attaches to my pack nicely also

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone like to hunt rabbits...all the talk has been about deer?

Its been a few years, but back when really getting into hunting, I had a couple of beagles that were really good on rabbits.
We killed so many that our families and friends told us to throw in the towell.
So we cleaned them and donated them to shelters, etc.

Started out with .22 rifles behind the dogs, but it got to be so easy, we went to pistols. Didn't hit that many, but it was fun dumping mag after mag while the dogs ran them around. :D
We used Ruger Mark 1 pistols.

Sadly, the rabbit population nose dived, and we would spend a day to chase one or two.
They have definatly made a small comeback in our area. I pretty much bird hunt now, but on occasion in the snow, we will put the bird dogs up and walk up rabbits in the snow with pistols. they will run a bit and stop.....shoot time:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom