Good old UPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Google says ALL firearms require an adult signature, UPS told me only if the sender requests it. Still don't know which is right???
IMG_9289.png

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dad retired and was on his way to Oregon, salmon fishing. We flew to Las Vegas to meet them for the weekend. He gave me a rifle, in Las Vegas, for my birthday. I always carried a copy of my FFL. There was a UPS shipping center, just down the street from where Dad had parked the RV.

I packed the rifle and we went to UPS. After much discussion withe Kommiefornia libturd, anti-gun clerk, he accepted my package for shipment.
I paid for 2 day, adult signature required and $10k insurance.

A week later and several calls trying to track, we had gone to lunch and came home to find a package on the porch.

I thought about turning in a claim, but my goodie two shoes Wif wouldn't let me.

I was talking with my regular driver, he had been on vacation and a sub had made the delivery. He had several complaints on the guy. Wrote mine up and turned in to his Supervisor.

Sig required means nothing to some of them.
weird, Not sure why you think a driver would just leave an Adult signature, high value package at the door. No driver is going to risk losing their job for dishonesty. I don't think the clerk put those services on your package. Cover drivers(subs) do make mistakes, mostly
Dad retired and was on his way to Oregon, salmon fishing. We flew to Las Vegas to meet them for the weekend. He gave me a rifle, in Las Vegas, for my birthday. I always carried a copy of my FFL. There was a UPS shipping center, just down the street from where Dad had parked the RV.

I packed the rifle and we went to UPS. After much discussion withe Kommiefornia libturd, anti-gun clerk, he accepted my package for shipment.
I paid for 2 day, adult signature required and $10k insurance.

A week later and several calls trying to track, we had gone to lunch and came home to find a package on the porch.

I thought about turning in a claim, but my goodie two shoes Wif wouldn't let me.

I was talking with my regular driver, he had been on vacation and a sub had made the delivery. He had several complaints on the guy. Wrote mine up and turned in to his Supervisor.

Sig required means nothing to some of them.
love these silly stories!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
weird, Not sure why you think a driver would just leave an Adult signature, high value package at the door. No driver is going to risk losing their job for dishonesty. I don't think the clerk put those services on your package. Cover drivers(subs) do make mistakes, mostly

love these silly stories!

What is so silly?

Latest posts

Top Bottom