Got my rifle yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally! Haven't installed everything on it, but I did put a lot on it. I've still gotta wait on my EOtech XPS2-0 to get here.

Here it is right when we got home:
i1205.photobucket.com_albums_bb425_BoostedBerlina_DSC00599.jpg

Here it is about an hour later with some of the upgrades. The DDLES adaptor was the hardest thing to install because I didn't have a punch set handy...

i1205.photobucket.com_albums_bb425_BoostedBerlina_DSC00604.jpg

i1205.photobucket.com_albums_bb425_BoostedBerlina_DSC00607.jpg

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like you really were in a hurry to unpack everything ;) What's the glittery stuff in the box in the background of the first pic?

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, the glittery stuff is some marble bead things with some candles in them that goes in the center of our dinning room table. The red glass things are candle holders too. Basically some girl stuff my wife set out...

And yes, I got in trouble for "destroying" the table because it's not a work bench.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the thumbs up guys.

Next stuff on the list is to get a 2 point sling for it, Troy industries micro sights with tritium (if I can find them tonight at H&H that'd be awesome), a Troy industries muzzle brake because I like the serrated edge to it, an easily installable and removable bi pod (possibly), and maybe a better case for it.

Any other ideas?

Latest posts

Top Bottom