GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I definitely understand that, but like I said, I don't see H&H as any better. I'm a new "uninformed" buyer myself trying to get informed. As I have learned of all the shops in town over the past few months I realize now a little better where to go and where not to go. It's just that in my opinion, GW is not the only one doing this. They might be the worst... but not the only one.

H&H is pretty close in price (within $15 to $30) with everyone else on 90% of their items, and they have a larger selection and a friendlier staff.
and they've got pretty good greasy burgers and fries too (just an extra)

Gunworld is on average about $100 overpriced on ALL of their guns, and at least 50% higher priced on accesories, especially bullets.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was the ammo prices that did me in. I liked the people there, but when I realized they had been taking advantage of me - and how badly.... I walked, and never went back.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I definitely understand that, but like I said, I don't see H&H as any better. I'm a new "uninformed" buyer myself trying to get informed. As I have learned of all the shops in town over the past few months I realize now a little better where to go and where not to go. It's just that in my opinion, GW is not the only one doing this. They might be the worst... but not the only one.

If you don't see H&H as being any better then you haven't been there, or don't have any knowledge of their other activities. H&H actually contributes to and is a part of the gun community. It's not just a store front...they host training classes, shooting matches, industry events/shows and even charity work on the local and national level. Night and day difference from the chop shop on Sunnylane.

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't see H&H as being any better then you haven't been there, or don't have any knowledge of their other activities. H&H actually contributes to and is a part of the gun community. It's not just a store front...they host training classes, shooting matches, industry events/shows and even charity work on the local and national level. Night and day difference from the chop shop on Sunnylane.

I wasn't referring to all the extra stuff they do... just prices. I've been there, I actually really like it there and their staff has been pretty good, especially with the amount of customers that are in there. But just because they contribute to the gun community doesn't mean I'm going to pay $50 to $100 extra bucks for the same gun. A lot of people were complaining about gun worlds prices... and while worse than H&H, they aren't the only ones with really high prices.

Thunderbird

Marksman
Reaction score
I have heard that the guy that owns the place actually makes his money in the oil business and that the place is basically a tax write off. I wouldnt be suprised. I cant imagine he sells many guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom