GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been in there twice and never really got a good vibe. There prices were damn high but the customer service was horrible. Never bought anything from H&H but have used their range a number of times. Mostly a good experience. I'm half thinking about selling of my desert eagle and going in the hunt for a msar stg and will definately give them a shot at the business.

goldenboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been in there twice and never really got a good vibe. There prices were damn high but the customer service was horrible. Never bought anything from H&H but have used their range a number of times. Mostly a good experience.

I have to echo this. Except, when I saw the prices at GW, I almost choked on my Milk Duds. That was about 5 years ago, so I cant give any new info to gauge it with.
I believe that they will be in business for a long time. Good business ethics, in my experience, have nothing to do with how long one stays in business, and there are a lot of price gougers who have stayed in business for many, many years.

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
99.5% of the time that turns out to be confusion over different models. that sounds like night sights vs. no night sights.

Yea it would sound like a simple sight difference... but it's not. I do admit I had the wrong model. But the model H&H has is the Two Tone with contrasting sights, no wooden handle version. It was at least $515 while Outdoor America sells it for $395. Still a $100 dollar difference. I'm actually gonna go by there today, I'll double check to make sure. If I'm wrong, I'll post picks of my new gun, but I don't think I am.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to echo this. Except, when I saw the prices at GW, I almost choked on my Milk Duds. That was about 5 years ago, so I cant give any new info to gauge it with.
I believe that they will be in business for a long time. Good business ethics, in my experience, have nothing to do with how long one stays in business, and there are a lot of price gougers who have stayed in business for many, many years.

You have only 3 posts too!?

NEWB DAY!

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how much over MSRP of $430 did that make the price?

I believe the gun was price at 420 or 425, he took 10 off of that. He threw in some lube or cleaning solution, I don't remember what it was; he had it priced for like 10 bucks even though I'm sure you could get the same stuff at H&H for 2 dollars. He then let us both on the range for free which at his prices would have been 28 bucks.

Believe it or not, even though it sounds like I've been sticking up for gun world, I'm actually irritated by them. Most of the points on this thread are 100% correct about them. They sell to unknowledgeable buyers (like my father and I) and get away with super high prices. But I blame myself for not knowing the price for a box of ammo before I went. At the time I was planning on getting a glock 23, so I had priced that out, had ammo prices figured out, went to H&H and tried one out. But one day my father and I went looking around at the local shops. He saw a gun he liked and it was the only place in town that had it. Had I known more about this store and how overpriced everything was I wouldn't have let him make the purchase.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^ you've been a member for 3 1/2 years and you only have 3 posts?? what gives??

Ehhh, mostly a lurker. ;) I knew Kelly from back in the project transam days when I lived in Tulsa but other hobbies soaked up my funds until recently. Now I have land and want to punch really fast little holes in things on it.

The funny thing is that until today, I bought more guns off this board than I had posts on it. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom