GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ehhh, mostly a lurker. ;) I knew Kelly from back in the project transam days when I lived in Tulsa but other hobbies soaked up my funds until recently. Now I have land and want to punch really fast little holes in things on it.

The funny thing is that until today, I bought more guns off this board than I had posts on it. :D

well stick around a while and butt in on other conversations from time to time.
welcome back

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea it would sound like a simple sight difference... but it's not. I do admit I had the wrong model. But the model H&H has is the Two Tone with contrasting sights, no wooden handle version. It was at least $515 while Outdoor America sells it for $395. Still a $100 dollar difference. I'm actually gonna go by there today, I'll double check to make sure. If I'm wrong, I'll post picks of my new gun, but I don't think I am.

I looked at them yesterday. Both models currently on the H&H rack have night sights.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Believe it or not, even though it sounds like I've been sticking up for gun world, I'm actually irritated by them. Most of the points on this thread are 100% correct about them. They sell to unknowledgeable buyers (like my father and I) and get away with super high prices. But I blame myself for not knowing the price for a box of ammo before I went. At the time I was planning on getting a glock 23, so I had priced that out, had ammo prices figured out, went to H&H and tried one out. But one day my father and I went looking around at the local shops. He saw a gun he liked and it was the only place in town that had it. Had I known more about this store and how overpriced everything was I wouldn't have let him make the purchase.

...and that's why we keep this thread alive. Hopefully the next "theishkid" stumbles upon this thread before they make a purchase.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is high, thats a fact, buttt..................I still do some though not all business there just because I might need some level of his service on something.
Mikes an easy guy to know, he really is a good shooter.
Unless some business really po's me I wont burn a bridge there.......:violin:
That being said, yes he is hi and no I dont buy all my things :twocents:there.....................its not a bad strategy..................:finger:Brigadoons on the other hand I never bought from as cheap as he was I considered him a grad A Ass
I had business dealing s with that one and believe me dont turn your back there.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't you post this before??

Probably posted something close to it. I believe my opinions to be valid, and my recent post was not a cut/paste. It was written when I posted it.

I go down Sunnylane fairly often, and stop in occasionally in the hope that something positive has happened. So far, so bad.

Since my earlier post/s, there have been many others by other persons. Expecting someone to read through that mass of information is unrealistic.

I wonder if making this thread a sticky would be possible. CB

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is high, thats a fact, buttt..................I still do some though not all business there just because I might need some level of his service on something.
Mikes an easy guy to know, he really is a good shooter.
Unless some business really po's me I wont burn a bridge there.......:violin:
That being said, yes he is hi and no I dont buy all my things :twocents:there.....................its not a bad strategy..................:finger:Brigadoons on the other hand I never bought from as cheap as he was I considered him a grad A Ass
I had business dealing s with that one and believe me dont turn your back there.[/
QUOTE]

It's truly unusual to see this sort of comment about Brigadoon. Although they are out of the gun business, most folks recall good experiences there.

I recall that store as very busy. When there was available time, I never had trouble getting information from the owner. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom