GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveNnorman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
SGT EVERETTS is located just barely south of Indian Hills Rd (by York Plant or Johnson Controls) on the E side service road that parallels i35. There was a good sized banner on the side of the building that faces the highway... ..A lane cost me $8.oo if I remember right..

I need to go check out the Norman range. thats just down the street from me.

Any way Gunworld must only sell to noobs.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i had to go to del city a couple days ago for a job and i got there a little early so i stopped by gun world to see if they were just as bad as i remembered, and no surprise, every single gun in the case was on average $100 over the price of h&h or outdoor america..... i'm at a loss as to how they actually stay in buisiness.

and the electronic sign out front said "give us a try, you'll love us" :laugh6:

Kyle Cline

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to chime in on the "hate for Gun World". I don't know how they haven't been ran out of buisness by now. Mike is a bad example of good people.

What ever happened to BOLDKHARMA starting a range in East OK County. I live in Nicoma Park, grew up in the Midwest City Gun Range, and would love to have a local range to shoot in. Don't know if I could support your family with my shooting habbit, but I would love to try.

Fluke

New to the site!
Reaction score
Mike at Gun World in Del City is one of the lowest cheats on Earth. He charged my wife $426.00 for a shotgun that sells for about $250.00 everywhere else. She knows nothing about guns and was getting me an aniversary gift. I went in to complain and he litteraly threatened me. He claims he is higher because he has the best service after the sale; NOT TRUE. The shotgun broke soon after the purchase, I was on my own and only got service from the manufacturer. STAY AWAY FROM Gun World. Is this guy a front for some other activity? How does he stay open?

Latest posts

Top Bottom