Hail Damage - Paintless Dent Removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, we need to take my Ram 2500 in to get about 30-40 smallish hail dents fixed. Went through insurance. They did their virtural thing and cut us a check for their estimated amount it could/would cost. If we get a quote that ends up more than the original check they will issue us more money for the remainder. Or we could keep the money and not get the hail damage repaired but that's not the route we are going to take.

Anyways, does anyone have a quality recommendation for a bodyshop or paintless dent removal that can fix hail damage in the Tulsa area? Don't know much about them but with the size of dents I'd think a Paintless Dent Removel would be a better option?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No recommendations but the way I did it on mine several years ago was waiting until they weren't busy any more then offered cash. Got it done for significantly less than quoted.
I think anybody worth anything has been pretty much booked solid for several years now. There's so much demand for it in the greater OKC area that people are coming from all over the country and setting up shop.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All bodyshops will do PDR. Actually, almost none do it, but they all use a very small number of PDR vendors that come to their shop and do it for a percentage of the insurance payout and allow the shop to make profit. PDR is a very specific skill and most normal bodymen either don't do it or don't do it well.

As a former auto insurance adjuster, you were totally screwed by the virtual inspection. There is a very high percentage of people that just cash the check and save the insurers a lot of money. If you are actually going to repair the vehicle, take it to an established body shop so they can handle the supplement process. Going directly to the PDR vendor, most of them suck dealing with insurance because they make their living as subcontractors.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a new truck a few months ago, I can't tell you anything about pricing because the dealer had it fixed. It wasn't a LOT of damage, most wasn't noticeable except for one right in front of the driver on the hood, the rest you had to kind of get in the right light. But after repair, I can't tell there was ever any damage. They sent it to...

Heartland Dent Shop
8612 E 46th Street
Tulsa , OK 74145
(918) 321-4843

Latest posts

Top Bottom