HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peacemaker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This issue actually got me to register on the site. I watched the live feed and was VERY disappointed in the results. I can't say I'm right wing on everything, actually I'm more left than right on a lot of issues...but the 2nd amendment is the law of the land and I still don't understand how any local, state, or federal law can keep a citizen from openly carrying about any weapon he or she may want to carry. Very disappointed and I should have emailed my rep. Feeling bad that I did not...I'll check the lists and see what the vote was from my area. I rarely vote on an off presidential election year, but it's probably high time I started.

I'd like to suggest the right and left wing thing is a false notion created by the media. This is what Ronald Reagan said:

"You and I are told increasingly we have to choose between a left or right. Well I'd like to suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There's only an up or down: up to man's old -- old-aged dream, the ultimate in individual freedom consistent with law and order, or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism."

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
with enough words any right is possible to write around.example:
THE Oklahoma Constitution was the longest governing document of any government in the world.And all other state constitutions combined.

JohnGalt

New to the site!
Reaction score
Someone send the Trooper's Association an email thanking them for lobbying against the Constitutional rights of the citizens they are paid to protect.

Perhaps one should also make it a point to take every opportunity presented to him whether on the shoulder of the highway or other place of opportunity to do two things:

1. Shake the hand of and offer gratitude for his service to every State Trooper he meets &
2. Ask the Trooper the favor of thanking his union rep for pandering and costing each Oklahoman the opportunity of resecuring and excercising a sliver of his Second Amendment rights.

I believe that a special chore is reserved as the outhouse attendants of hell for union bosses; it would be fitting to downgrade these thugs to polish those men's shoes.

Sirius

New to the site!
Reaction score
Alright, this whole episode has led me to the decision to become more engaged in gun rights activism. It's a pleasure to meet you all, now somebody spin me in the right direction and give me a shove.

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Alright, this whole episode has led me to the decision to become more engaged in gun rights activism. It's a pleasure to meet you all, now somebody spin me in the right direction and give me a shove.
first shove would be to get with our next governor Randy Brogdons website
and spend a few miutes there.True constitutional Consevative His 2A rights and State Rights.stand, borders on "militant" in the good way.
http://www.randybrogdon.com/
[size=-4]brought to you by an unpiadsupporter of the brogdon for governor comittiee campaign[/size]

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a former Union rep... At least when I get to hell at least a few of you folks will have time to get to know us better.

Half the **** that gets spouted by the anti union element comes from folks who
work on the basis of heresay or what they see in the movies.
The Troopers union had an opinion... But the god, guts, and gay wannabe "conservatives" we elected refused to nut up and overturn our Wimp lame duck Henry. At least the union stated an opinion and stuck to it.... more than we can say for some wanna be polickers.

Now... Go work all weekend for straight time....

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a list of the 5 that changed their minds?

Yes. I've got both votes posted on my blog (linked in sig), but here's the list. Check it twice. You'll find out who's naughty and nice.

John Auffet (D)
*Samson Ray Buck (D)
John Carey (D)
Larry Glenn (D)
*Wes Hilliard (D)
Chuck Hoskin (D)
Scott Inman (D)
Ken Luttrell (D)
Wade Rousellot (D)
Jerry Shoemake (D)
* denotes those "excused" from the vote... you decide

Old Votes from third reading

Those don't really matter. The Fourth reading does.

Who is heading up the campaign to remove those who voted against it?

I would if I legally could.

hullxsm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole charade has encouraged me to get involved. I plan to activly work for 2A rights. Never been an activist but I need to start. Thanks to everyone for their input, thoughts and boldness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom