HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think the AFL/CIO put a dog in this hunt....
The IBEW, Carpenters and other skilled trade unions with huge pro gun memberships.... They won't take an official stand on A2 issue as those issues are outside their charters.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's time to send lots of money to political oppponents of the folks who voted against this bill. If each of us sends $20 or $50 or $100 to 2-3 folks, we can get this done next year. Ask before sending if they will support the bill next year.
Coordination is needed to see who the money should go to. I know I will be sneding money to at least the oppponent of Pam Peterson, but I would like to send money to one or two other folks. anyone have any suggestions?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why couldn't you?
Did I miss something?

My paycheck comes from our tax dollars. Under my interpretation of the state ethics laws, I cannot form or lead a campaign committee. I can also not campaign for or against issues or candidates during my hours of employment.

My blog is fine because I do all of the writing and posting after (or before) hours on my own time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom