High end AR’s, diminishing returns, and reliability.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
After reading this thread and seeing all the problems with Aero Precision, I have decided to start a service for those that own these low grade firearms.

I will take them and dispose of them properly and in most cases I won't even charge for gas money to come pick them up.

You're welcome.

Trung Si Ma

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got out of the AR world years ago but recently have been thinking about a JP .308. I run his APAC chassis on my Vudoo’s and my last AR-15 was mostly JP and Stag (LH).

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The closest thing to me shooting a BCM was I was in one of LV tactiTV commercials for the vert grip. He hates Serpa holsters so he made me cover it up with my jacket, lol

Last edited:

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sniper-Country-AR-15-Tiers-Gen-1-1-1024x614.png

or

where-does-this-tier-list-come-from-v0-20pgg87sdev81.jpg
Why no Black Rain or Live Free Armory?

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading this thread and seeing all the problems with Aero Precision, I have decided to start a service for those that own these low grade firearms.

I will take them and dispose of them properly and in most cases I won't even charge for gas money to come pick them up.

You're welcome.
I got lucky buying the only three AERO receivers that passed QC. But I liked the video just the same. If you ever expand to 50-cents-on-the-dollar and take Spikes, I’m in:-)

For the time being I’ll refrain from my trigger question for an FN. Don’t want to wind up on “Typical Gun Forum Advice” video😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom