Holsters: Do any of you carry OWB concealed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the time. It's very rare for me to carry IWB. I just haven't found a really comfortable rig yet, although I'm sure they're out there. I carry various pistols and holsters. This time of year, it's just an untucked shirt for a cover garment.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For OWB, I really like my Blade Tech Total Eclipse. The are ambidextrous, have lots of clip options including a tuckable IWB and rides very close to the body.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've carried OWB concealed ever since the open carry bill went into effect. Usually an M&P 9c in an Alien gear OWB holster. I lake my shirts a little large anyway for comfort so it works very well to conceal. If you like tight shirts probably not so much.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I concealed a M&P45 with the 14 round mag yesterday in an OWB Blackhawk Serpa. All it takes is a t-shirt and a hawaiian shirt of some sort. The pattern of the shirt confuses the eyes to begin with and I just pull the t-shirt over to block view from the front the hawaiian shirt is unbuttoned so it folds up to break any discernable shape as well.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2884d1435512730t-holster-patterns-img_20150628_122252-1.jpg
I some carry my m&p 40c

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear the Duluth t shirts that are advertised to cover plumbers butt.i think they are 3 inches longer than most. I don't plan on carrying iwb again if I can help it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom