Holsters: Do any of you carry OWB concealed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My main issue when I carry OWB is if I'm out shopping and have to bend over it prints very easily even with long loose untucked shirts. But it's comfortable and works most of the time.

Curious why you might be concerned with that? I carry a 1911 with a super tuck, but usually with a T-shirt out. Several times I have had the T-Shirt get caught over the handle getting out of the car, etc. So what?

I guess I try to be Covered Carry most of the time. JMO

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a shield owb and a double mag pouch in a kydex holster and only wear a tshirt and you can't tell I am wearing it. That's how I always carry. I never do it iwb. I have stomach problems so I can't have that much pressure on my gut.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to get my carry license in OK, but when in CA I would carry a Beretta 3032 OWB with an Uncle Mike holster. Small enough and close enough to the body that it was never an issue with printing.

Dude! Getting your OK License should be easy after living in Cali; but on second thought,
IMG_2966.JPG
that in itself may cause EXTRA scrutiny...they may take a HARD look at you before giving the go ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom