Holsters: Do any of you carry OWB concealed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Retired Military, CCW from CA and AZ, shouldn't be a problem. Just have to find/make time during the Sheriff's office hours to go and get an application.
Just yankin' yer chain. What did you do in the .mil? OK seems to be processing SDA apps pretty quick right about now. Don't just find time; make time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just yankin' yer chain. What did you do in the .mil? OK seems to be processing SDA apps pretty quick right about now. Don't just find time; make time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budget Analyst

I know as a retired military I don't have to do the shooting qualification, but I need to find out whether or not I need to take the classroom training portion.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know as a retired military I don't have to do the shooting qualification, but I need to find out whether or not I need to take the classroom training portion.
Unless something's changed since I got my license it's up to individual instructors whether or not to exempt people from the shooting portion based on their military service. Some do, some don't, and some do it depending on anything from weapons qualifications on a DD214 to whether one was LE in the military. Maybe (hopefully) it's changed, but you might want to check specifically with whoever you're planning on signing off on your training before you commit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom