Holsters: Do any of you carry OWB concealed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how I always carry. I use an Imlers Leather snapcake for my TRP, A Fobus paddle for my Kimber 4", and A Side Guard snapcake for my Coonan. Yes I like to vary my carry guns. Since printing is no longer a legal issue, I really don't concern myself with total concealment. Just throw on a loose shirt and off I go.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a 45 cal. Springfield XDS 3.3 bitone AIWB from the time I get up til I go to bed at night. Keep a 40 cal. Springfield XDM 3.8 with a TLR 1 mounted on it laying the night stand.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carried every day with a Safariland paddle holster under an untucked polo style shirt. It stuck out like a sore thumb. It printed many times because not all my shirts were "loose". (I never worried because of being LEO.) However, NOT ONCE has anyone ever mentioned it even though you could clearly tell many times. The majority of people don't notice.....

Ipsilateral

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My main issue when I carry OWB is if I'm out shopping and have to bend over it prints very easily even with long loose untucked shirts. But it's comfortable and works most of the time.

95% of time now I'm using a keepers concealment AIWB, other times it's a safariland 7Ts or Raven concealment OWB.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see/notice people printing quite a bit and it's usually what appears to be OWB carry of some sort. I always carry Appendix IWB unless I'm out hunting. Then it's a cross-chest shoulder type rig. :) I'm guessing most of the sheeple that you run into on a daily basis would never notice but I'd be concerned about that bad guy who might notice you're carrying and blind-side you. Of course I'm kinda paranoid anyway my wife tells me. Ha

Owasso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah my love handles are way too big to carry inside the waist band right now, and I am not comfortable with anything pointed at my pecker (appendix carry). Although a lot of people seem to prefer it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom