horrible experience as a customer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallingrock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's his fault for not doing it himself. There is no good excuse for cycle shops to act like it's a hassle to take your money and that they are doing you a huge favor. All I'm saying is that riding motorcycles will be much less expensive and less frustrating if you learn to do some of the maintenance yourself. I really can't remember a good experience at a motorcycle dealership or repair shop. I wish that wasn't the case but sadly it is. I understand some people just want to ride and not mess with the bike. More power to them! If I were to do that I guess I just go from shop to shop til I found a good one and then I would be very loyal to that shop.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ohh yeah nearly forgot one untill I went to ride tonight... They broke my choke cable housing and denied it was them they said it was that way when I droped it off... which is BS. so now my choke cable just lays there out of place and I cant choke with one hand. anyway thanks for reading getting this out there really helped me calm down a little bit about the situation

Latest posts

Top Bottom