Horsemeat In The Foodchain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had horse overseas before, was stewed beyond all recognition though, not really sure what it tastes like, I thought it was beef honestly, our translator later informed us that it wasn't.

I don't see what the big deal is, I can't stand horses though, such stuck up animals, they won't laugh & point when I have a belly full of their brother!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are folks right here in Ok that are making small fortunes baby sitting herds of horses that came from the BLM program.

Drummonds. BLM pays em like $3million or so a year for them to take care of them. You worked around there didnt you Dennis? (for Chuck?). My mom and my uncles places are near their lands and my kids like me to take them down by Drummonds gate to watch the wild horses run vs going out and watching the Buffalo out at the Preserve (the old Chapman/Barnard, Adams lands).

Yup. For those who don't know, this program was also championed by the wife of T Boone Pickens. There's millions of dollars being paid by the taxpayers to let these horses run around on ranch land up in Osage county.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. For those who don't know, this program was also championed by the wife of T Boone Pickens. There's millions of dollars being paid by the taxpayers to let these horses run around on ranch land up in Osage county.

I watched an interview of her on tv awhile back.
She takes tree hugging to a new level. Got all misty eyed talking about the majestic wild stallions of the west. Good grief.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched an interview of her on tv awhile back.
She takes tree hugging to a new level. Got all misty eyed talking about the majestic wild stallions of the west. Good grief.

lol, yup.

Hey, it's easy to force a tear when you're thinking about how much free taxpayer money you'll lose if the program gets defunded...

Latest posts

Top Bottom