Hot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hot - Twain.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

July, 1975, I was out on the creek, with Papa, my brother and my best friend.

We came out of the woods and walking up a hill. On top of the hill was a huge oak tree. Papa and I were 50 - 60 yards in front of Rick (coincidence) and my brother. As we got closer, we could see a car parked in the shade. A bit closer, a local girl (looked like the pic) was on a quilt, naked in the sun.

We slowly backed away. Rick sees us sneaking back and stops. I get back to them and say "there is some coyotes under that tree, killed a cow. When I shoot, take off running and yelling, up the hill.

We get just shy of them seeing her and fire both barrels of my shotgun, let out a yell, like an attacking Apache. They follow. The girl jumps up, runs to her Toyota Corolla and tears out across the pasture. Left the quilt and her clothes behind, which we hid.

Got to town, went to coffee shop and Papa was telling about seeing a huge bear (bare) down on the creek. My brother backed the story, exclaiming "it was the biggest bare he had ever seen."

Latest posts

Top Bottom