Its not hot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 2011 we (family) went on our annual 9 day camping trip in the 5er, at Arbuckle lake. The cold spring was dry and the lake felt like bath water. Inside the camper, my outdoor thermometer read 116* in the shade, in afternoon and the AC never shut off. It was still 85* inside the RV. I had the pellet grill to cook outside and it was miserable trying to use fire to cook in that heat. I almost went home on day 3 but I stuck it out hoping the AC didnt take a crap.
When I was home, my shop thermometer read 120* with both overhead doors up, but I had to be out in it for projects underway...

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a portable swamp cooler on Amazon Prime day this year. It’s on the back porch and it helps a bunch.
I've got a attic fan on my back porch
IMG_20240730_193506734_HDR.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a attic fan on my back porchView attachment 498378

Do you have one in your house? I have put them in most of the homes we built and remodeled. They are one great addition to a home that has went out of style. They will delay having to use AC and burn a lot of beans or something else in the kitchen and they will clean out the house fast!

My grandpa would joke about don’t set between granny and the attic fan after supper!!!

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have one in your house? I have put them in most of the homes we built and remodeled. They are one great addition to a home that has went out of style. They will delay having to use AC and burn a lot of beans or something else in the kitchen and they will clean out the house fast!

My grandpa would joke about don’t set between granny and the attic fan after supper!!!
No I don't have one in the house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom