How many "sits" have you done this season???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha ha. I hear that. The agreement I have with my wife is that I hunt twice a week (half days) unless I take vacation at work. This way seems to work pretty well for us.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see someone changed their profile picture to rub it in to those of us who got skunked this year!

Bahahahaha! Yes I changed it just to show you up Roosta! I wish I just had a picture of the deer so I could remove my ugly mug, I don't know what it is but when I shrunk the pic, I grew buck/snaggle teeth or something...lol.....I have noticed that most posters on here do not post a pic of themselves.....maybe my doing so is a cry for acceptance or approval from all the true hunters here. Lol And you didn't get skunked.....remember? That 10 point you arrowed on the worst morning of your hunting season? The one you shot out of anger.....memba that buck?

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What, am I supposed to be scared of an angry woman? Please. I was raised by an angry woman and she never killed me. I was a lot smaller back then too.

This is what I constantly try to explain to my girlfriend. Silly little white girl, all 5'4" and 100 pounds of you can get as angry and pissy as you want, I was raised by an Indian / Spanish hybrid mother. Do your worst.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I constantly try to explain to my girlfriend. Silly little white girl, all 5'4" and 100 pounds of you can get as angry and pissy as you want, I was raised by an Indian / Spanish hybrid mother. Do your worst.

Bwahaha. My girlfriend is pushing 5'-11" barefoot and she's well over 6' tall in boots, so being eye to eye level when she's giving me menacing looks took a bit to get used to.

Hybrid Mother sounds like a Danzig song.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These women should be glad that their men go out and do something productive, like kill animals and eat them. What else are you gonna do, play video games? Please.

BuckRoar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Runn 11 LDP happy.jpgSorry for holding out. 192" is what we measured him out at.

22" wide, 22 points, 'droptine', acorn tip, matching kickers on G-2, points off the back of the mainbeam near browtines.
Just a lot of bucket list qualities I want in a trophy buck.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
View attachment 35583Sorry for holding out. 192" is what we measured him out at.

22" wide, 22 points, 'droptine', acorn tip, matching kickers on G-2, points off the back of the mainbeam near browtines.
Just a lot of bucket list qualities I want in a trophy buck.

That's a great buck! Didn't know you were a part of the Blue Man Group, great show by the way! :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom