How much coffee do you drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2-3 cups depending on the night before. It's usually pretty strong, so 2 most days gets me through.

My mom and dad would kill off 5-6 pots a day. Both would drink it before they went to bed to. If I have a cup after 1700 hours, my brain is like "Let's re-evaluate every life decision you ever made"

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember Mrs. GED and I was on a trip with my parents and my father said, "man, I could use a cup of coffee." So he pulls into a convenience store and asks if anybody else wanted anything. We all replied no, so he went inside.

He returns after a few minutes, carrying two cups. He climbs back into the car, and we all ask why he has two cups. He replied, "well, they had a promotion, buy one, get one free, so...ya know."

My dad was never one to pass up a bargain.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to drink a lot of coffee.

Then one day, it was magic, I had an absolutely magical wonderful fantastic cup of coffee. It blew me away.

Long story made short, I found out how that coffee was made. They used a Technivorm MoccaMaster coffee maker, hand made in the Netherlands, not a throw away, will pass down to kids and grand kids.

Freshly ground coffee grinds, good water, and the Technivorm did it's magic.

Nowadays, I use my electric Baratza coffee grinder, good water, and the Technivorm and enjoy the heck out of one cup.

That's all I need now, just one cup of absolutely perfect coffee.

No more crappy truck stop type coffee, no junk coffee, no more medicore coffee. Just one mighty fine cup of coffee and I'm satisfied.

Moral of this story: If you are ever served an excellent cup of coffee, you're ruined, You'll never want to drink regular coffee again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom