How would you have handled this situation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Locks, and bikes are cheap. You do not want to be the one who escalates the situation PERIOD. He said he was going to beat him up, what are we 5th graders again? next he would probably comment that your mom was fat. If you have a picture of him (or video) show it to the cops. They won't be able to do anything, but you will have done your part.

There are times to let the sheepdog out, but at other times you have to make it heel.

T Campbell

Marksman
Reaction score
A bike is not worth someone losing their life, but very akward situation indeed :P I would've just stood my ground like a man and not have let him have my bike and I probably would've wanted my lock replaced too. You win some you lose some, and getting "beat up" isn't the end of the world anyway. But hey, I am the kind of guy that would rather die over something I believe in and stand for than live like a coward. :) But anyway, it is good that nobody got hurt. I guess a safe reaction would've been to call the police himself and get on the bike and leave to avoid anymore confrontation.

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He made the threat of bodily harm and took the step forward to carry it out. I was in fear of my life, three on one with superior size coupled with superior numbers. One -handed close combat training on multiple targets should pay off.

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But themn realistically, the bike ain't worth it and neither is leaving my family while maybe going to jail. Back off and call the police yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom