How would you react to a new gun shop in BA that has a "NO GUNS" sign on the door?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off, his business, his rules. Also, my money, my rules on where I spend it.
Or what if the sign was posted, "must clear all guns".
First I suggested he put a sign that said something like "keep carry guns holstered". I asked the guy last night about it when I stopped in the shop and he said he wanted me to clear my gun, I told him I wouldn't and I would just leave. My gun was concealed and never handled the whole time and he didn't know I had it untill I told him.
I have asked several guys here at work and their reply was "****em" I'll never stop by.
Me personally, I won't do business with them nor will I spread the word to my fellow shooters.
How do other shops in your area handle it?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like an idiot to me. A gun shop that doesn't want patrons to be able to be armed?? Makes no sense. I know if it were me I would never step foot In that hole.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As someone who's worked in a gun shop and seen stupid people, I'd say a sign like "keep it in yer holster there quick draw" would be appropriate. I'm going to be wearing a gun and if your gun store door says "no guns", I'm not coming in. :(

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As someone who's worked in a gun shop and seen stupid people, I'd say a sign like "keep it in yer holster there quick draw" would be appropriate. I'm going to be wearing a gun and if your gun store door says "no guns", I'm not coming in. :(

It's pronounced "Queeksdraw", Babbalooie

Sorry, favorite cartoon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom