htownfister

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's weird. After holding two flash lights as SPF for 15 days so the Army could get his pay back on track after the shutdown (which I did only because the Army had my pay messed up as well), I was told the night before we were supposed to meet that he wouldn't be buying one of them due to a baby on the way (which I understand) and he asked if we could arrange shipping on the other since he wouldn't be able to make it to OKC. Agreed but still haven't heard back from him. Glad you guys had better luck than I did.

AckleyShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a similar story as Gabriel, htownfister agreed to buy my glock, a few PMs later he states he found something else he wanted. Definitely not a man of his word.

Would not do business with in the future.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not sure why all the negative feedback. I had a FTF with him last night and everything went smoothly. On time and product was as described. I would do business with him again.

Lead Slinger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow. I drove from Tulsa to Lawton, glad I didn't get blowed off! He answered the phone several times and helped me with directions. Punctual. As described product. Still lovin' it man, thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom