I Don’t Know Jeep Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeep only rules to jeep owners. To normal people Ford rules. :P

Oh, I don't know. I think I'd lump Range Rover and a few other "owners" in the same category.

On the other hand, I'd say that Ford DEFINITELY rules over GM and Chrysler for sure. And, foreign jobs don't appeal to me because in our travels, we get into very small towns that don't have dealerships for those brands.

Back in the late '60's, I would help out at the service station owned by my boss at the time. Some guy in a VW came through town (keep in mind "town's" highest population total was 627 people) and was having issues with his VW. He asked if anyone in town could help him. When I called the only two mechanics in town and asked, all said that they didn't work on VW's. Guy was upset and wondered how "the most popular car in the U.S. could possibly not be fixed there."

I told him that "out here in the Panhandle, the wind blows so hard it blows itty, bitty cars off the road."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeeps are not made for tall people.
Years ago a place I worked at had a Jeep pickup. I liked it except when it rained. If you hit a water puddle the front of the truck threw it up at the windshield. Went thru a few that almost made it impossible to see in front of you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom