I feel screwed by OGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF is up with this?

If your not going to be able to pay your bill, be it utilities, or Doctor, TV, Cable, Internet, or whatever, contact them in advance and attempt to make arrangements to pay it.

Thinking that somebody is going to provide a service that you requested, and then you not pay for it without notifying the service is not the way to conduct your personal business.

Businesses are not in business to give their services away.

OP, this is a general statement, and not a reflection on your post.

WTF is up with all the your a deadbeat, pay your billss...blah ..blah...

The guy already said he was havin troubles....beatin a dead horse only gets stinky...sheesh people make mistakes ...lets gang up on em BS , Im just kinda sick of it

My Apologys , pay your bill, deadbeat....Happy?

Just like you Government does!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing to be ashamed about. Lots of folks go through a lean time or two in their lives.

Been there and done it. I grew up dirt poor.
I'm not bashing the OP. Facts are what they are. Take care of your business, and work with the person you owe debt to, and They will work with you. Been there and done that too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF is up with all the your a deadbeat, pay your billss...blah ..blah...

The guy already said he was havin troubles....beatin a dead horse only gets stinky...sheesh people make mistakes ...lets gang up on em BS , Im just kinda sick of it

My Apologys , pay your bill, deadbeat....Happy?

Just like you Government does!

Not one single statement you just made makes sense, nor does it apply to the fact that you need to work with your creditors, not ignore them.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn people, I'm pretty sure that the OP understands that he screwed up. What happened to letting a guy vent without telling him what a f*cktard he is?

I would like to see OSA set up an account that members contribute to and is distributed to member who fall on hard times.

So if I'm having a hard time coming up with the money to pay my cell phone bill with unlimited texting and a 4GB data plan you would pitch in to help me pay it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom