I have finally woken up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean. My nephew finally bought two firearms (at the disapproval of his wife) because of all this.

As far as an AR-15, do yourself a favor and purchase the tools to build your own. Not only are they good for building an AR, they good for maintaining it and repairing it. You can build a good AR for around 800. The only downside is building them is addictive.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know what you mean. My nephew finally bought two firearms (at the disapproval of his wife) because of all this.
LOL, Amateurs!! I bought MOST of my guns at the disapproval of my wife. :)

At this point though, I think she's given up. I came home from Bass Pro one day and told her they had a 1911 I liked marked down $150 and her only question was, "Did you get it?" :rollingla

She either doesn't care if I buy anymore... or it was a trap!

If you get the tools to build an AR, you also get to work on your friends AR's too! I changed out a barrel for one of my friends, and he gave me the old barrel. That's how I ended up with a .300 blk. You CAN'T let a good barrel go to waste....

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been watching a few websites, but here's hoping!
@harrybear had a nice AR in the classifieds. Would be a good one for you to start out with that won't be too hard on your cash flow. Also SG ammo up in Stillwater is a great place to order from. Been using them for years. Fast service and never had an order messed up. Good luck with your search and glad you came over from "the dark side".

Latest posts

Top Bottom