I need a Toyota dealer or salseman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if nobody chimes in from here on the forums, you might give Quality Toyota up in Independence KS a call.

They're not in the "Gulf States" Toyota family which is a bonus in my mind (less "dealer installed options") and great service.

I've bought from them as well as quite a few of my friends, never heard a complaint.

The prices were well worth the drive to get the trucks.

http://quality-toyota.calls.net/

expertzx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd recommend Momentum on NW Expressway. They have upfront pricing, very little negotiation required. When I bought my 4 runner in Sept I went through hell going to all the dealerships in Norman and OKC without them trying to rip me off.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talk to Bruce at Fowler Toyota in between Moore and Norman. Tell him Marshall MacHugh sent you. He will give you the best price anywhere and treat you better than family. He has sold our family all of our Toyotas (4 of them in the last 2 years). I shopped around at every dealer for 2 weeks and had bottom dollar pricing from USAA. He beat their price and gave us more for our trade-in (Mazda CX-7 GT) than anyone else.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if nobody chimes in from here on the forums, you might give Quality Toyota up in Independence KS a call.

They're not in the "Gulf States" Toyota family which is a bonus in my mind (less "dealer installed options") and great service.

Anybody who has ever bought a Toyota in the Gulf States area will tell that the advice in BOLD above is absolutely on the money. It would be worth your time to check out.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd recommend Momentum on NW Expressway. They have upfront pricing, very little negotiation required. When I bought my 4 runner in Sept I went through hell going to all the dealerships in Norman and OKC without them trying to rip me off.

An OSA member, I believe doubletap, works in their parts department. I live near there and have bought what few parts I have needed for my '07 FJ from them. All good.

Here is a very good forum: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/ CB

Double_tap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do indeed sell parts there. If you're interested in buying, shoot me a PM and I will give you the name of a no hassle straight shooter salesman. He is not going to jerk you around and will get you a good deal if he can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom