I Reported a Company safety issue to DOT and am now on Suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several questions. One, are you suspended with or without pay? Two, what reason did they give you? Three, What time frame did they give you? Four Did they say if it was pending an investigation or just punishment? If you can, get it in writing... The answers to these question could become very important in the future. Get online and read about the whistleblowers act and see what pertains to you.

They are taking the path of "disqualifying" me from driving, while saying they will find me "something to do" in the production plant. I suppose they want me to bail. Not gonna happen. I'm not going quietly.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
only in Oklahoma would your company be arrogant enough to suspend you for that. To bad for you... we have gutless labor laws and a state system that won't stand up for the working man (or woman).

Hire a labor lawyer... you will need it.

As long as our brethern here continue to elect the type of people to the State offices like last session, we will see the rights of working people continue to be eroded, in the name of tort reform, in the name of "business development."

You guys think it only happens to other people. Only "other people" are hurt on the job. Only "other people" are in wrecks. Only "other people" get screwed by their employers. Only "other people" are hurt by negligent doctors.

When the Hell will you realize you are the "other people?'

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as our brethern here continue to elect the type of people to the State offices like last session, we will see the rights of working people continue to be eroded, in the name of tort reform, in the name of "business development."

You guys think it only happens to other people. Only "other people" are hurt on the job. Only "other people" are in wrecks. Only "other people" get screwed by their employers. Only "other people" are hurt by negligent doctors.

When the Hell will you realize you are the "other people?'
Peach on! I just had my second surgery yesterday from an on the job injury (wreck - not my fault). I am the "other people". I wish I'd have had AFLAC.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For anybody else thinking about doing this type thing . Remember thats what Library computers and pay phones are for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom