If it ain't one thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding is that Locke USED to be wholesale only. I could buy stuff there because I worked for the gas company, I would tell them it was for ONG but I was paying for it myself. They pretty much told me to say it that way so they could sell to me. But they had to have a company name.

But now they sell to anyone.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there are some things they will only sell to you if you have a license. Or maybe that's to get a discount. A friend always had me use his account to buy the furnace and condensing units

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought about trying Lowes. It isn't a simple pull switch. It has several terminals made onto one side of it. It might be worth a shot. The fan is at least 17 years old, which won't help any.
Take the part out, then search on Amazon. IF IT’S possible to get the part out/name/#, anything to identify it. The chain came out of our 20 year old Hunter, took the cap off (no light) pulled the round thing down, with 4 wires attached, searched Amazon, with little info, and found about 100 of them from $7-$9. Wires different colors, but all coming out of same place on round thing, minus chain. Yours is probably completely different, after typing this all out 🙄 - but I had it the next day 👍
Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom