If some Bone-Head in a Black Robe shows up with a Scythe....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no reason to doubt they’re the ages claimed, because I’ve known some really spry folks in their 90’s. On the other hand, I’ve known quite a few people that were broken down and could barely walk in their 60’s, and at the rate I’m going, it’s likely to be me.

There’s really spry, and then there are those two. If they really are in their 90s, they are in fantastic shape and dance better - and more easily - than just about everyone less than half their age.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep; those old folks are doin' alright (for a couple of nanogenarian 'Caucasians').
There; I said it. ;-]
I do know a few people close to my age that have diabetes & or dialysis,among their other ills.
I'm convinced that these things are largely avoidable, & the results of diet & lifestyle.
Maybe less time seated at the table, & more time dancing on it?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suffer from that Nocarrybeatitis too!
When I was a teen I was in a drum and bugle corps. They gave me cymbals but I couldn't clang them. Just carry them and try to stay in step. Sometimes I would get to hold them while the drummer beat on them. Rough being a white boy with no rhythm.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a teen I was in a drum and bugle corps. They gave me cymbals but I couldn't clang them. Just carry them and try to stay in step. Sometimes I would get to hold them while the drummer beat on them. Rough being a white boy with no rhythm.
Don't feel bad, it was just cymbalism. :P

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that's funny.
Perhaps that's why they're called SYMBOLS? (Sounds like 'Cymbals'....but they are really just Symbols that they couldn't/wouldn't a done it w/out ya!
I stiil have a few electric guitars left....that I 'play with'....NOT 'Play'!

Latest posts

Top Bottom