If the shtf would you share?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In full on survival mode, those that bring something to the table will be fed. Those that don't will starve. If you darken my door looking for food, you'd better be hauling a load of firewood, clothing, medicine, 1st Aid supplies, something of value. You'd better be willing to stay and build a community of hard working, survival minded folks. Strength in numbers and many hands make light work.

If all you bring to the table is your worthless need, you're SOL!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In full on survival mode, those that bring something to the table will be fed. Those that don't will starve. If you darken my door looking for food, you'd better be hauling a load of firewood, clothing, medicine, 1st Aid supplies, something of value. You'd better be willing to stay and build a community of hard working, survival minded folks. Strength in numbers and many hands make light work.

"Work or Starve" John Smith (Jamestown)

jrgutier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I guess that's why prostitution is the worlds oldest profession then?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess that's why prostitution is the worlds oldest profession then?

Quite frankly? Yes. I'm not driven by that particular need anymore (still enjoy it, but I no longer make decisions based on it), but I'd imagine there was a time when that might've been a barterable item with me! ;)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe it or not there are a BUNCH of OSA members who live over here in my neighborhood, many of them I swap favors with now. I would be more than glad to work with each of them. Folks I don't know, I'd be a little less gracious with ... especially if all they showed up with was their hand out and an attitude ...

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Believe it or not there are a BUNCH of OSA members who live over here in my neighborhood, many of them I swap favors with now. I would be more than glad to work with each of them. Folks I don't know, I'd be a little less gracious with ... especially if all they showed up with was their hand out and an attitude ...

Please tell me you've moved off the procreation subject!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom