I'm at my wits end

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got multiple sets of allen wrenches, it's just I liked the small set that I already had. I have another small set that is made overseas that will have to step up and take its place . I have ball drivers, I have single sets, I have large sets, I have 3/8 drive sets.

It's just things like this seem to put everything else on hold till I find them. They are probably hiding in plain sight. One of these days in the back of my mind , it will dawn on me where they are. It's not like I have been doing a lot of projects where I would have been moving them around.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lost one of my hearing aids the other day. I know where I left them, both were on the end table beside the sofa. And the trash receptacle is beside the end table. I looked everywhere under the sofa using a flashlight and no luck. Finally, i decide to look int he trash can and guess what? There that little bugger was! Do you have. trash can sitting beside your work bench that you haven't emptied yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom