I'm gonna buy a 22lr pistol, what should I get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should my next 22lr pistol be?

• Taurus PT 22

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Berretta Neos 22

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • S&W 22a

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll agree that the Walther P22 is an awesome little gun, but it's nowhere near as accurate as a Buckmark or a MK II.

My vote is for the Buckmark or a MK II, the Taurus shouldn't even be in the list.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I own and shoot a s&w 22a, 5 1/2 bull barrel, also a mark I ruger 5 1/2 bull. which I drilled and tapped for a scope mount (reflex sight at present) the rugers ok and probably a more robust firearm, but there is something about the smith that I just like,( the feel, the mag release, and the factory top rail to name 3) oh yeah ,also the price. cdnn has a good buy on walther target pistols, something like $300 with a scope. I ordered 1 for a friend. got a chance to shoot it, didn't like it, long hard trigger pull, pistol has a light feel to it. and, trying to zero the scope, was shooting off a rest with a sand bag under the butt (of the gun) it continually activated the over size ,in my opinion, mag release resulting in a constant failure to feed. I realize the pistol isn't meant to be fired this way, but still..... thanks, Jim

Latest posts

Top Bottom