I'm gonna buy a 22lr pistol, what should I get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should my next 22lr pistol be?

• Taurus PT 22

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Berretta Neos 22

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • S&W 22a

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about the Kel-Tec PLR-22?

ai826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_PLR_22.jpg

Mykah

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a Sig Mosquito, and I like it a lot!! I've heard some bad things about it, but I've not had one problem with it. It feels like a real gun too!!

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold most of my guns decades ago. Thank goodness one of the few I kept was a Smith and Wesson .22 model 63 "kit" gun. I understand S&W has started making them again. I don't know how much they go for these days but that little kit gun would be the very last gun I would ever let go of.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my Heritage .22 lr revolver it is super accurate and cheap like less than $200 and it comes with the 22 mag cylinder. I have shot several 22 pistols and this one is the best in my opinion and you can't be the price.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I would definitely go with a buckmark. My girlfriend has one and it is a great gun that I LOVE to shoot. A close send would be one of the MK rugers. If I had to choose one from your list it would be the S&W 22a. Bottom of the barrel would be the Taurus, I have heard a TON of negative reviews about them.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have two of the Beretta Neos, one 4.5" barrel and a 6" barrel. The trigger is great on both, they have adjustable sights and a rail on top to easily attach any optics you want to use. Nice balance to the gun and it is designed by one of the great automobile designers in the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom