It's Congress's fault ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it campaigning, or brain-washing? Guess he figures if he starts now, those who didn't vote for him before can be brain-washed to do so in 2012.
Sorry, but he never has stopped the campaigning. Forgive me, but this is what is apparent to me. However. I am an old guy who doesn't surf a lot of websites all day as I should. Just just sayin'. Good night to all and good luck as they used to say in the radio days.
Lone Wolf

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have no facts or accomplishments to strengthen your argument, then go on the attack! Find somebody to blame, it doesn't matter who so much. Anything is better than letting your attackers get the undivided attention of the public.

There is an alternative: you can learn from your mistakes, admit you were wrong, accept responsibility and change your policies. Unfortunately this is not an option if you are a narcissist.

We are living through a train wreck.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have no facts or accomplishments to strengthen your argument, then go on the attack! Find somebody to blame, it doesn't matter who so much. Anything is better than letting your attackers get the undivided attention of the public.

There is an alternative: you can learn from your mistakes, admit you were wrong, accept responsibility and change your policies. Unfortunately this is not an option if you are a US politician.

We are living through a train wreck.

There... fixed it for you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So ... our illustrious Prez has told CBS News that his low approval ratings are Congress's fault ...

I'm glad he explained that to me cuz I could have sworn it was because a pretty large percentage of the American public doesn't like the way he is handling his job.

What a joke.

Wait a minute! Are you sure of your information? Just last week he said it was because of the Tsunami in Japan? Better check your facts before you post. :D

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The blame game is not presidential.

Obama Needs a Mea Culpa Moment to Get Back on Track

...It simply is wrong for the president to pursue the same messages, the same talking points and the same approach he has previously taken. Once again, he is reverting to political gamesmanship: tacking to the left, tacking back to the center, pleasing no one and accomplishing nothing.

He needs a different approach -- a profoundly different approach. And the only way he can do this is to move past this polarizing approach.

The smartest thing the president can do is look for a strategy of compromise and conciliation, fight the legislative leaders and work on an approach that involves no preconditions.

Only by doing this does the president have a chance to recast his presidency, move away from the politics of negativity, and change America fundamentally -- thus giving him something positive to argue for, as opposed to a set of hackneyed talking points that grow more hollow every day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom