J.D. Vance in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The book was written in 2016. He definitely was not a trump guy at the time and spends a couple pages explaining why Obama came onto the scene at the most opportune time to be successful. So far, even though I don’t agree with some things, he makes sense of it and explains his positions well.
If one reads it, you get a feel for who he is and what he believes.
I have about 50 pages left and will retreat to the indoors to let the hottest couple hours of the day go by.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And 15k to get a pic taken with him. Whew glad im doing my hair
I wouldn't give $15.00 to have my picture taken with JD Vance. Not that I don't like the team but I don't need a picture-especially for $15,000 unless I get to head one of the departments. I do qualify, I have no experience.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't give $15.00 to have my picture taken with JD Vance. Not that I don't like the team but I don't need a picture-especially for $15,000 unless I get to head one of the departments. I do qualify, I have no experience.
If you were a muti millionaire supporting this campaign, you would spend the $10k for a pic (its wasn't $15k, it was $10k). Otherwise, you just admitted you like the Harris circus better. SMDH...
Selling a pic, bypasses the max donation rule of $5k, its not a donation on paper, its the sale of a picture. Pretty smart IMO.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Just give us the Reader's Digest version. :D
I will say this, one of the sentences stick with me. The subject was foster kids, impoverished kids and families and anyone that takes public assistance. He said ‘public policy can help but there is No government that can fix it’.
The premise was that the solution begins at home, then the community.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those of you OSA millionaires that don't want to get up off your coin, don't you fret now.
You don't have to give money to get your picture taken with one of the Washington elites - if you're a party "activist" you can get a photo with 'em when they come to town.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Johnwaynegacyrosalynncarter.jpg

*In full disclosure, I wouldn't give 15 cents to get photographed with some politician.

Latest posts

Top Bottom