J.D. Vance in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not that exclusive. The Dr my daughter used to work for lives in there. Maybe she's worth that? She is a oncologist so maybe? I just find it crazy that a $2 million dollar home is that big of a deal. I go to the Bay Area a lot and a $2 million dollar home aint JACK SH*T, LOL
I didnt mean necessarily exclusive. Seems there are some properties in there around the $5-$7 million dollar price. I dont get it either but my point was simply $15k isnt anything to that kind of net worth. And its not hard to be a millionaire these days, and multi mil. is actually pretty easy to reach as well. Unlike in the 50s 60s 70s...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of indignation about Gaillardia in this thread. And changing your name. And other stuff too. 🙂
dont know where you get that. I was stating facts as I know it about Gaillardia and I am no expert but I dont have any ill will toward any successful wealthy person living in a community like that.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry. Not talking about your posts.
Gotcha, I just know some people who think people like that dont deserve to have that much wealth or they make too much money. No, I tell them, you had the same opportunities but you wont get there working at Wal Mart. lol I had the same opportunity, but I wanted to go into Public Service for the state - hard to get rich there (not impossible but harder) but there's more to it than just the money in my opinion.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have the hard copy if you wanna borrow it, its almost 1000 pages and tiny type so it takes a minute to read but you wont want to put it down.
Thanks. I have a copy but it’s missing the dust jacket but otherwise I’m good shape. IIRC, it’s 842 pages of FINE print. Easily reads like a thousand pager but worth every bit of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom