J.D. Vance in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“You want a pic taken with me? That’ll be $15,000.” That sounds very elitist to me - how will that play with the everyday fellow JD Vance purports to relate to?
That’s just how our political system works -get the money so the campaign can give it to ad agencies & media to run the ads. There is simply way too much money in politics, I don’t fault JD Vance for playing the game. I fault the system that costs so much money and corrupts the soul of most participants.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

IMG_3074.jpeg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s just how our political system works -get the money so the campaign can give it to ad agencies & media to run the ads. There is simply way too much money in politics, I don’t fault JD Vance for playing the game. I fault the system that costs so much money and corrupts the soul of most participants.
Wrong somewhat...

Campaign-related expenses

Disbursements related to the campaign include payments for day-to-day expenses, such as staff salaries, rent, travel, advertising, telephones, office supplies and equipment, fundraising, etc.

Hence It's a very expensive operation that most can't fathom.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People change their names all the time for whatever reason. I dont know the process but its done frequently it seems.
Does that apply to all people? Like if anyone changes their name for their whatever reason?
Women do that all the time when they get married. What's the outrage?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I required my ex in the decree to change her name back to her maiden name. I didn't want that slut carrying my family name forward.
My feelings at the time. I've mellowed much since.
I wish I had done that but didn't. Figured she'd be on number 3 soon and take a new name. 9 years later, nope.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's in Gaillardia where there isnt a net worth living there less than about 10 mil. $15k is nothing more than a biscuit to those people.
It's not that exclusive. The Dr my daughter used to work for lives in there. Maybe she's worth that? She is a oncologist so maybe? I just find it crazy that a $2 million dollar home is that big of a deal. I go to the Bay Area a lot and a $2 million dollar home aint JACK SH*T, LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom