Juggalos. Where You At?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what a "Juggalo" is, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with hunting if RH likes them.

Is there a particular season or bag limit? Anyone have pictures of their mounts?

EDIT: Ahhh... nevermind, I found some pics of them after a little googlin'. Here are a pair in their natural habitat.

www.youjustmademylist.com_wp_content_gallery_juggalos_juggalo_gathering_icp.jpg

Apparantly the term is Juggalette BTW. They should be easy to track... bright and contrasting colors don't make for good camouflage.

Words to describe what I'm seeing here, quite frankly, escape me....

B

blacklabelmongo

Honestly if my son was ever involved in anything like that, I would feel like a complete failure as a parent.

If he felt the need to associate with a group of misfits who's only common ground involves doing dope, smoking while pregnant, parading around nude with no self respect, and having nothing to offer society with their future other than hot fries and VD, then I have definitely failed somewhere along the way.

After watching that video, all I could think about is how all of those parents just gave up.. If any of those people with their mentality and outlooks ever became a doctor, I would rather die of illness than malpractice and a "woop woop" greeting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom