Just picked up a new man licker 10/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gorgeous rifle! But I have to point out that in the general forum listings on my screen, the title of your thread is "Just picked up a new man..." and the full title talks about a man licker? :D

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gorgeous rifle! But I have to point out that in the general forum listings on my screen, the title of your thread is "Just picked up a new man..." and the full title talks about a man licker? :D

Glad it wasn't just me....I was going to ask for her name and possibly a pic.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad it wasn't just me....I was going to ask for her name and possibly a pic.

Well I do have one of those kinds of man lickers too... her name is Becca, and I'm sure she would think it is really great that I am putting this picture on the internets:

i281.photobucket.com_albums_kk201_henschman_henschman_elvaq007_zps7de428b5.jpg

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fantastic little rifle! If I ever came across a Ruger No. 1 International in something like .308, I don't know if I could pass it up. Those Mannlicher stocks are classy!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes... I have come to the conclusion that I NEED a deer rifle with this type of stock too. My plastic fantastic Savage shoots great and all, but it has no character. If I can't find a deal on a well-done sporterized Mauser or something, I may just have to break down and buy a CZ-550 FS in .308: :rubhands:

5a812083b6b437b1379c679db379b0f4.png

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daniel, give the guys at CSA Gunworks in Bartlesville a call on (918) 337-0423. There is a guy there (very small shop) who makes stocks. He specializes in Mannlicher style stocks, too. He starts them from a block of whatever you want it made of and goes from there. I don't own anything he's made, but I've handled several examples and was impressed. He even inlays ebony and other materials.

Latest posts

Top Bottom