Just what I needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like it.
And a federal crime if on Corps of Engineer lakes.
Wait a minute.
I believe there are many that hunt waterfowl on core lakes and from a boat.
I have not heard this federal crime before.

OK I looked it up hunting season and hunting purpose it is allowed.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fully agree with the argument that boats are a financial liability. We have lived within five minutes of the lake for almost 10 years and just bought our first boat. My wife wants bells and whistles, I want reliability at a low cost. This is the first boat we agreed on that we were able to grab before someone else snagged it. I, however, am not immune from the urge to improve the toy. I just looked at a gps enabled depth finder, which would another fast 400 bucks.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fully agree with the argument that boats are a financial liability. We have lived within five minutes of the lake for almost 10 years and just bought our first boat. My wife wants bells and whistles, I want reliability at a low cost. This is the first boat we agreed on that we were able to grab before someone else snagged it. I, however, am not immune from the urge to improve the toy. I just looked at a gps enabled depth finder, which would another fast 400 bucks.
$400 for a fish finder? Hmmpff, you need throw at least $1k at that thing. :D

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are still Looking, I have an 18 Footer for sale . I would barter for a decent Trap 12 GA and some cash. Askling $4950. Has 150 HP Mercury, seats just 2 years old, 55 LB Thrust trolling, Working Live wells and 2 Pumps but no leaks, Pull the cord Life jackets, and new as well as extra props,. The one on there now has never been in the water. Trailer as two new tires, and all ne LED Lighting. I have all receipts. If interested 520-678-0041. In Sierra Vista, AZ. Come on out, we will take it to the lake and let you give it a whirl. Oh I forgot, a $900. Hydraulic steering just added.

Attachments

• IMG_6184.jpg
    IMG_6184.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9436.jpg
    IMG_9436.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9437.jpg
    IMG_9437.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9598.jpg
    IMG_9598.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9600.jpg
    IMG_9600.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9604.jpg
    IMG_9604.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9605.jpg
    IMG_9605.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9606.jpg
    IMG_9606.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 0

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We bought our second power boat brand new in 1998. Our kids were raised going to the lake with their friends, and now our grand kids are going to the lake. Some of the best money I have ever spent. And from a residual value the boat has done extremely well. That $22K boat in 1998 is still worth about $12K today, it has about 380 hours of pure fun on the clock. Don't dare PaPa to throw you off the tube...
tube.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom