Last Attempt for ammo delivery via UPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My lady just got home just now and UPS had came by and neither of us were home and they left the slip that says "first attempt yada yada". She called just now and they said they will have the driver swing on by in the next hour and drop it off.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My lady just got home just now and UPS had came by and neither of us were home and they left the slip that says "first attempt yada yada". She called just now and they said they will have the driver swing on by in the next hour and drop it off.

What awesome luck! I've been missing these deliveries by 15 minutes to 2 1/2 hours. Someone is usually home for ammo deliveries, this guy just happens to hit at the right time this week, even though he's showed up at different times each day.

I didn't have the slip with me so I didn't have my InfoNotice number earlier so I had to just let it roll, but I've got it scheduled for pickup tomorrow now. I'm in no hurry to have it in my hands, but I definitely didn't want to deal with the trouble of having it shipped back to J&G and then get stuck either getting a refund minus restocking fee or pay for shipping out of my own pocket.

Thanks for the help guys!

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What awesome luck! I've been missing these deliveries by 15 minutes to 2 1/2 hours. Someone is usually home for ammo deliveries, this guy just happens to hit at the right time this week, even though he's showed up at different times each day.

I didn't have the slip with me so I didn't have my InfoNotice number earlier so I had to just let it roll, but I've got it scheduled for pickup tomorrow now. I'm in no hurry to have it in my hands, but I definitely didn't want to deal with the trouble of having it shipped back to J&G and then get stuck either getting a refund minus restocking fee or pay for shipping out of my own pocket.

Thanks for the help guys!

should have done that after the first attempt

they don't put in on w/c after last attempt, UPS will hold it 5 days unless it's a C.O.D. then it goes straight back after 3rd attempt.

pm me next time, I can hook a brotha up in OKC

Latest posts

Top Bottom