LEO and open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Searched and found nothing like this. Ok I want to see what our LEO members have to say about this subject. If you are LEO please if you would start out your post with I am LEO and I " fill in the blank " Thank you LEO's in advance for your participation.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a LEO and I support open carry. My agency has elected to not have an official position on open carry and will abide by the laws as they are passed regarding citizen carry.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a LEO and I support open carry. My agency has elected to not have an official position on open carry and will abide by the laws as they are passed regarding citizen carry.

I salute you. Seriously.

Yep, this, thanks! A surprising number of LEOs aren't sharing your opinion. Which I personally have no problem with a person supporting or not supporting it, but when a LEO has voiced opposition towards something that very well might become a practiced law, it makes me nervous to think how those LEOs might react.

O

oklacowboy

I appreciate your attitude very much and thank you. I personally know several OKC PD and Highway Patrolman that are totally against open carry. I even know some that are against carry of any kind. They think they're the only ones that should even own a gun.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the two "nay" votes in the House is a former LEO. He's the assclown who said it would be a return to the wild west.

007Poke

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a LEO but the standup ones I know have no problem with concealed or open carry. From my observation it seems that the higher the Barney quotient the greater the opposition to an armed citizenry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom