Libtards heads are exploding today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will never understand. I didn't like Obama. I'm not a fan of Biden to say the very least. You get all the BS "Love trumps hate" from the left, but when they don't get their way they do **** like this. This was shared by a (Navy veteran) friends wife. Could you imagine the uproar if someone from the right had posted this during Obama years? You'd be in jail!
"Oh it was just for laughs".

View attachment 491112
Seal team 6 is no more lol

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its the executive’s job to enforce the laws, he may at his choosing enforce them at his will. The President’s motives cannot be taken in question when determining immunity.
One does not pick laws they wish to enforce or not to enforce. That’s not faithfully doing one’s job. That’s not lawful or constitutional.

ohms

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One does not pick laws they wish to enforce or not to enforce. That’s not faithfully doing one’s job. That’s not lawful or constitutional.
One does if one is the Executive branch of the US! Separation of powers forbids any other branch from forcing them to act differently. Impeachment is possible but that would be a misuse of the power.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fun for a night or two, but definitely not a keeper. A box of rocks has more brain cells than her.
Not even one night. All she would be doing is spouting stupid stuff about herself mostly.
Appealing to the eye is not my only criteria for choosing someone of the opposite sex to associate myself with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom