McCroskey knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who all has one? What model? I have had an elk model for 2 years going on its 3rd year. I ordered a pro skinner model today. I have been very pleased with the quality of my knife. It stays sharp longer than any knife I have used. Once when I had to get stitches after a cut from the knife (was cutting up 3rd deer) the doctor asked what I cut myself with. I replied just a hunting knife. He said that looks like a surgical scalpel cut.

Yessir I did what was important I went hunting again that evening.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a trapper set ordered. Had one a couple of years ago and let my brother talk me out of it.They are by far the sharpest knife I have ever used. They look real nice too!

Scott

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huckleberry 75 and I have 6 and they are the ONLY hunting knives we use. Huckleberry has one of the first ones that Dave made 20 years ago. I have known Dave since 1976. Dave could make the knives sharper but the risk is too great for him.

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just order 3 elks on Tuesday for gifts to my brother in laws... these knives are a family treasure, pass down to your next generation of hunters.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a skinner that "we" made together. I had asked a question about making knives on another board and Dave invited me to come over and see how it is done. With his guidance and his hands on the blade for a good part of the process, a knife was made. They really are incredibly sharp!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom