McCroskey knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tha edge

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just checked the website and there are no pics of the Willow, the long or short fillet, the utility(part of the 2-piece kitchen set) or Danny's skinner. I don't think I have any pics of the fillets but Corky finished 2 yesterday and I gave him the sheaths for them.
I have 2 here that do not have handles on them.
I have not heard from "Swine". He killed a hog last week and I hope he used his new knife for it.
dave

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Dave... didn't get on yet. They showed up little late and too dark for an ethical shot. Then at the range I jammed up my AR-338 with a hot load. Finally got it back together. Hoping for a kill next weekend. 2 other guys in our club each got one 2 weeks ago. Needless to say there are plenty around. With our constant food sources don't think they are going away any time soon. If you want some help refreshing your website give me a pm. Looking forward to getting this knife dirty soon, its just too damn pretty right now!

Tha edge

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's time to pull the blue tape, quit filleting paper, and get into some bloody stuff. It gets prettier when you use it. Had a guy once that loved beautiful wood stocks and shiny blued barrels. He thought my stainless barreled rifles in tupperware stocks were ugly. A year later he called me to help sight in his new custom built ss rifle with Mcmillen stock. One look and I asked him what happened. His reply: "This guy convinced me that accuracy was beautiful".
dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom