• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Mean tough cats!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
We need some mean unwated cats that can hold their own on a farm. If you have any let me know. Mice are tearing up our trucks and equipment all while laughing at the poison we set out.
People have barn cats listed for free frequently on craigslist OKC under "farm and garden" or "general" for sale.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This girl is identifying as a cat, maybe she needs a chance to prove her worth as a farm cat

B31DD168-BE22-4615-97F3-3842A01E648A.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If you was close and had some live traps i would let you set up in my yard there are several running around and lives across the ally at a old empty house.
I have one or two live traps hiding somewhere.

@Shottyshooter90 typically animal shelters get overrun with cats, if you ask, or keep an eye on when they have specials on social media, you could probably get a few that are fixed, with all their shots and stuff for free. Maybe a few bucks. I know the OKC animal shelter has a feral cat program, where they start feral cat colonies. I don’t know that they do it for private citizens, but it’s worth checking. I may be wrong, but I think they had a barn cat program a while back too.

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have one or two live traps hiding somewhere.

@Shottyshooter90 typically animal shelters get overrun with cats, if you ask, or keep an eye on when they have specials on social media, you could probably get a few that are fixed, with all their shots and stuff for free. Maybe a few bucks. I know the OKC animal shelter has a feral cat program, where they start feral cat colonies. I don’t know that they do it for private citizens, but it’s worth checking. I may be wrong, but I think they had a barn cat program a while back too.
Thank you I’ll check into that!

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Forget cats. Find a couple of rat terriers, they will tear the place down to get a rat or mouse. Far, far better than any cat. Unlike cats they also make good companions.

My Rat terriers humiliated many a "good" farm cat in their day. They will go into stack of hay and bring out dead rats and mice. Whatever it takes, they get their nose on it, they will go after it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom