• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Mean tough cats!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That was the sentiment of the medieval Eurotrash not long before the Black Death.

No kidding. There is a feral cat colony TPTB established at Lake Overholser. I would HATE to think what the rodent population around here would be if those cats weren't out there. Since the Lake was "developed" the human population out there has destroyed the natural habitat and run off all the small wildlife that was keeping the rodents under control. If it wasn't for those cats these neighborhoods would be absolutely overrun with them.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Every time I see this thread I think about a screenshot that's been going around the internet for a couple months. I know there's no co-relation but I just wanted to share.
fcf6e45765d5c34d3aa048389b7c908b_1.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No kidding. There is a feral cat colony TPTB established at Lake Overholser. I would HATE to think what the rodent population around here would be if those cats weren't out there. Since the Lake was "developed" the human population out there has destroyed the natural habitat and run off all the small wildlife that was keeping the rodents under control. If it wasn't for those cats these neighborhoods would be absolutely overrun with them.
I've had too many cats and I've had too many rodents, and I'll take the cats every day and twice on Sunday. Cats don't crap all over every stinking thing (unless you're a crazy cat lady who doesn't take care of the litter box), and they sure as hell don't eat $300 wiring harnesses.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest to see little kitty cat paw prints on my truck as long as they're keeping the rodents from literally destroying it from the inside.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had too many cats and I've had too many rodents, and I'll take the cats every day and twice on Sunday. Cats don't crap all over every stinking thing (unless you're a crazy cat lady who doesn't take care of the litter box), and they sure as hell don't eat $300 wiring harnesses.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest to see little kitty cat paw prints on my truck as long as they're keeping the rodents from literally destroying it from the inside.
How right you are and its the truth!

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Au contraire, I like to see the little cat paw prints it let me know they still hanging around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom